Tennis Court Rules
- The CHYC tennis court may be used only by members and their accompanied guests.
- A member may reserve the court for only one hour each day. A sign-up sheet will be posted at 5 pm each day for the following day.
- Members’ children between the ages of 12 and 16, who will not be accompanied by an adult member player, may reserve the court at 5 pm for one hour of play the following day between Noon to 2 pm. They may also reserve the court at 9 am for any open hour that same day. Member’s children under 12, playing with or without an adult, should be courteous to older players and, generally, should limit their play to between Noon and 2.
- No bicycles, skates, skateboards or other wheeled devices are allowed on the court.
- Only tennis shoes are allowed on the court: no black or hard soles, no basketball sneakers, Tevas, Crocs, sandals, etc. – they will damage the court.